Hurt Poetry in Urdu Hindi and English: english love poetry-SAD

english love poetry-SAD

I am as I am and so will I be 

But how that I am none knoweth truly, 

Be it evil be it well, be I bond be I free 

I am as I am and so will I be. 

I lead my life indifferently, 

I mean nothing but honestly, 

And though folks judge diversely, 

I am as I am and so will I die. 

I do not rejoice nor yet complain, 

Both mirth and sadness I do refrain, 

And use the mean since folks will fain 

Yet I am as I am be it pleasure or pain. 

Divers do judge as they do true, 

Some of pleasure and some of woe, 

Yet for all that no thing they know, 

But I am as I am wheresoever I go. 

But since judgers do thus decay, 

Let every man his judgement say: 

I will it take in sport and play, 

For I am as I am who so ever say nay. 

Who judgeth well, well God him send; 

Who judgeth evil, God them amend; 


To judge the best therefore intend, 

For I am as I am and so will I end. 

Yet some that be that take delight 

To judge folks thought for envy and spite, 

But whether they judge me wrong or right, 

I am as I am and so do I write. 


Praying you all that this do read, 

To trust it as you do your creed, 

And not to think I change my weed, 

For I am as I am however I speed.

But how that is I leave to you; 

Judge as ye list, false or true; 

Ye know no more than afore ye knew; 

Yet I am as I am whatever ensue. 
 
And from this mind I will not flee, 

But to you all that misjudge me, 

I do protest as ye may see, 

That I am as I am and so will I be.


Designed By Saddiq Ur RehMan SaddiqI {009 302 58 66 338}


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

People say that they love Rain
     but when it Rains,
   they use An Umberella...
   People say they Love the Sun
   but when it shines,
   they search for a shade...
   People say they Love the wind
   but when it blows,
   they close their
  ... windows...
   That's why
   I just smile when people say that:
   "They Love Me"


Designed By Saddiq Ur RehMan SaddiqI {009 302 58 66 338}

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 

No comments:

Infolinks In Text Ads