Hurt Poetry in Urdu Hindi and English: I Am Still Standing On Same Spot,

I Am Still Standing On Same Spot,

1)  Only two persons in this earth

          will beextremely happy,

                  One who getseverything in love

                          and the onewho does not knw what is love.

       

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""



"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
3)                   We cannot be together

                        But we'll never be apart,

                         For no matter what life brings us

                          You are always in my heart.


"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
4)          Only two persons in this earth

                  will beextremely happy,

                   One who getseverything in love

                      and the onewho does not knw what is love
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
5)        I Am Still Standing On Same Spot,

             Where You Left My Heart To Rot, 


             At First I Thought I'd Make It Through, 


              But, Seems Like I Can't Stop Loving You, 


               It Is Getting Very Hard To Be Strong, 


                Coz I Have Been Missing You Since Long, 


                 And Now I Don't Have Anymore Tears To Cry

,
                Still My Heart's Can't Seem To Say Goodbye..

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
6)             I Wanna Dedicate This Poem 

                To All My Readers Who Are In Love

                   LOVE  MY LIFE

                Right Now I Am Sitting In A Crowd 


                But Your Name Makes Me Feel Proud 


               You Aren't With Me Right Now 


              But Your Words Are Enough To Cool Me Down 


              Even In This Crowd ,I Am Thinking Of You.. 


              Because All I Want Is, You. 


             Distance Doesn't Matter To Me Now 


             I Wish I Could Prove My Love Somehow.. 


            You Have No Idea, How Much Crazy I Am, For You 


           The One Who Increases My Heart Beat Is, Only You.. 


           You Are Flawless.. 


          You Are All I Need 


          You Mean A Lot To Me And That's How I Will Let It Be 


          I Wish I Will Be Like This Forever 


        Breathing Every Second For You,Will Be My Honor

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
7)             I Don't Need Someone Who 
               Sees Only Good Things In Me..."

                 But

                 I Do Need Someone Who 


                 "Knows About The Bad Things 


                   In Me N Still Wanna Spend 


                   Her Life With Me.....

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
8)      I Want You To Hug Me When I Get  Scared

        I Want You To Kiss Me When I Act 


         Like A Kid. 


       I Want You To Care For Me When 


       I'm Sick. 


       I Want You To Listen To Me When 


      I Wanna Say Something. 


      I Want You To Understand My Silence When 


      I Don't Have Words To Express What I Feel. 


     I Want You To Be There When 


     I Need A Friend. 


     I Want You To Love Me For What 


     I'm. 


    And Above All 


    I Want You To Complete Me

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
 9)     Set A Place For Me In Your Heart

        And Not In Your Mind

 
        For The Mind Easily Forgets

      But The Hearts Always Remember

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
10)   I'd Rather Have Bad Times
 
       With You, Than Good Times 


       With Someone Else...

        I'd Rather Be Beside You In 


        A Storm, Than Safe And Warm 


       By Myself...

      I'd Rather Have Hard Times 


      Together, Than To Have It Easy
Apart...
     
      I'd Rather Have The One Who 


       Holds My Heart.... ♥ ♥ ♥ 


"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

No comments:

Infolinks In Text Ads