Hurt Poetry in Urdu Hindi and English: English poetry 9 l Missing you

English poetry 9 l Missing you


  You lied to me and said you care,


   Yet you acted like I wasn't there,

   You tour me apart,

   Now I have a pain in my heart,

   Give it time and you will see,

   You’ll never find anyone quite like me

   You’ll never know if I was your perfect guy,

   Because you never gave me a try.

   You treated me like no one

   But the life must go on

   Now asking myself to start new life

   Live to smile and love to shine.



"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

   Gate Of Memories Wil Nevr Close,


  How Much We Miss Our Friends Nobody Knows


  Days Will Pass Like Years


  We Will Remember The Memories In


  Silent Tears.

 



"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

The worst way to miss someone is


  when they are right beside you


  and


  yet you know you can never have them.. 

 

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

  I fly like a bird
  to be where you are,
  to spend just an evening
  in your place afar.
  Beautiful music
  and exquisite wine -
  never has love been
  quite so divine!
   But soon I must leave
  so kiss me farewell,
  the last dance is over
  as love stories tell.
   I'll never forget
  the magic of you,
  as I'm flying back home
  OH! are you coming too?
  Beautiful romance
  it's love on the wing,
  never has true love
  made my heart and soul sing.



"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

   It Pains Inside But I Never Said A Word,


  I Always Said I Love You But You Never Heard,


  Louder Than Thunder Was Scream, When I Cried,


  Still You Went Away No Matter How Hard I Tried..!

  I am trying to be happy wearing a smile,


  But its too painful inside..

  Everywhere I go I see Your face,


  'n realize how much I miss You;


  but I still know that You’re with me,


  With Me Forever...

 

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

   I'm So Sad And Depressed 


  Is All I Want To Do Is Rest 


  I Go To Sleep At Night 


  But My Dreams I Just Can't Fight

  I Think Of You Lying In That Bed 


  And Wonder If There Is Anything I Could Have Said 


  I Wish You Were Still Here 


  But I Know That You Are Still Near

  I Love You More Than You Know 


  I Just Wish You Didn't Have To Go 


  I Just Want One More Day With You 


  And I Know Thats What You Would Have Wanted Too

  I Miss You More And More Each Day 


  There Is So Much More We Had To Say 


  I Know I Will See You Again 


  But My Life Is Just Started To Begin. : 

 

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'

 

   It’s been years since we first met
  Since we looked into each others eyes
  Not realizing that we were meant to be together

  It's been years since we shared our first laugh
  Our first smile Since we shared our first kiss
  I remember how strong your arms embraced me
  How soft you held me
  How warm 'n gentle you were
  Now my heart is dancing
  Happy, knowing that it's been years

  It's been years since we first met
  'n you're still here kissing me just the same
  You're still here holding me just the same
  What I felt for you is still the same
  It's been years
  'n that feeling will never change..............

 

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

 

   You never know what you have until you lose it,


  and once you lose it, you can never get it back.

 

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" 

   sometimes missing gives sweet feeling than remembering,


  bcoz we can remember many but..


  we miss only the one we never want to lose.

 

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

 

   The hardest part of


  missing friends is not their absence,


  it’s when u think


  of all those gud times


  and ask urself,


  'Will those moments ever


  happen again?...................?

 

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

   Some day you'll cry for me like I cried for you,


  Some day you'll miss me like I missed you,


  Some day you'll need me like I needed you,


  Some day you'll love me but I won't love you..........

 

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'

   A thousand things in between us..

  Low Battery,
  Busy Network,
  No Coverage,
  No Time,
  Heavy Work.
  But still, when the Mobile Beeps,
  I think of you...........

 

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'

 

   sometimes missing gives sweet feeling than remembering,


  bcoz we can remember many but..


  we miss only the one we never want to lose.

 

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'

  

 

   A lonely tear is set out free,
  i’m sitting alone for all to see;

  you r far away, how can it be?
  My heart cries out,” Come back to me!!”

 

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""''

 

 

   Everything you say,


  Everything time we kiss i cant think staight..


  but i m ohkay..


  and i cant think of anybody else who i hate to miss,


  as much as i hate missing you .......

 

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

  

 

   I can’t heal the hurt I’ve been feeling since u left


  I need u more than I can explain.


  Though only two hours are between us,


  My age forbids us 2 see eachother.

 

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""''

 

 

   I Miss You When Something Really Good Happens,
   Because You Are The One I Want To Share It With.

  I Miss You When Something Is Troubling Me,
  Because You Are The One Who Understands Me So Well.

  I Miss You When I Laugh 'n Cry,
  Because I Know That You Are The One
  That Makes My Laughter grow,'n My Tears Disappear.

  I Miss You All The Time,
  But I Miss You The Most When I Lay Awake At Night,
  'n
  Think Of All The Wonderful Times That
  We Spent With Each Other For Those Were Some of the best
  'n Most Memorable Times Of My Life...

 

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'

 

 

   Difficult to tell that what Loving is like.


  Impossible to tell what Missing is like.


  May you never Miss whom you Love


  and May whom you Love Miss you always..........

 

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""''

  

 

   Give Your Absence


   To Your Loved Ones To Make Them Miss You So Much...
    But


  Don't Make It As A Habit...


  Because They Will Learn To Live Witout You..

 

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

 

 

   Miss u more than anybody else..


  Longer than time can tell...


  As u are far from Me now..


  Each moment my heart awaits ur love.. !



  So Baby,Hold me tight in ur arms..


  Let me feel the warmth of love..


  Wen I feel like breaking down..


  Kiss me and give a warm Hug.. !



  Someday Our life will be like a fairy tale..


  Someday We wud b together..!


  And then you'll stop hurting urself..


  bCoz I'll be there to catch wen u Fall............

 

 

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""''

 

   Missing someone


  when you are alone is not affection...


  but thinking of someone even


  when you are busy is


  called real affection..

 

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

 

  Your Ignorance slashes My heart all the time..
  'n the Pain is now just too much to bear..

  Just promise me that u'll be mine...
  I wont ask you to keep it..

  Just say that you'll come back to me..
  I wont ask you to return

  Just say that you still Love me like you did before...
  I will never ask for a proof...

  Just say that you miss me the way I miss you...
  'n you want me to come back..
  I promise I will cum back to You
forgetting everything that you did to me........

 

   """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'

 

   The hardest part of


  missing friends is not their absence,


  it’s when u think


  of all those gud times


  and ask urself,


  'Will those moments ever


  happen again?’!!!

 

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'

  I heard someone whisper ur name, but when i turned
around to c who it was, i notice i was alone, then i
realize it was my heart telling me that.




""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""



Have I told u latley how much I am in love with u??? No??
Think about it, have a great life...




"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""



Now, I can make my decision
Now, I will say goodbye.

I don't want to hear from you
I don't need u to drop by.

Insult, denial & discourtesy
Three things I cannot buy.




"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""



Sham was your feeling
A lie were all ur words.

No matter what your tongue says
If u bark like a dog, or sing like birds.

Believing u was my mistake.
Just leave me, & find ur herds.




"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""



You have been nobody 4 me
So why would I be mad ?

May be I fell for you
But was also ready if it turned bsd.

I,m not sorry & will never be.
To leave u, I'm very glad.




"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""



"We may easily 4get d people
With whom we laughed & enjoyed" but
"We can't 4get those people
With whom we cried & shared our feelings.




""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""



Good things come to those who wait.
Better things come to those who try.
Best things come to those who believe.
So, make ur trial with belief.




 """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""


I was born the day I met you
lived a while when u loved me
died a little when we broke apart




"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""





Touching lines from a broken heart
In my dreams she is mine.
But in my life she is a dream.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I feel sometimes like I've truly lost my way
Sometimes it's hard 2 make it through da day

When I have da chance 2 sit & think

I str ahead & never s2p 2 blink

My heart iz loudly crying out 4 u

My soul iz crying out 4 love so true




"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""





I Don't Have 2 Speak Loud Just 2 Sy W8
I Wanna Tell U A Soft Whizper Of "I Mizs U
Iz Enuf Coz Its Not My Mouth That Really
Speaks Its My Heart..



"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""




I Mizs U when u R Not Near Me
I Long 2 Hear ur Steps, That's By Far
Da Sweetest Music My Ears Await Everyday



"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""






On a Silent nite wen friends r few
I close my eyes & think of u
A Silent nite
A Silent tear
A Silent wizh that U were Here.




"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""





I mizs u so much
i wizh u were
still here with me
bt when u went away.




"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""





I hide my tears wen I say ur name
bt da pain in my heart iz still da same
Although I Smile & Cm Care free
Dare iz no 1 Who mizses u more than ME.




"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Infolinks In Text Ads