Hurt Poetry in Urdu Hindi and English: English Poetry Love

English Poetry Love

         Never accept the defination of your life frm others.
         it is your life define it by yourself.
         the way you love.
         the way you hate.
         the way you sacrificed.
         the way you forgive.
spoken word poetry

Designed By Saddiq Ur RehMan SaddiqI {009 302 58 66 338}

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


   Your words vibrate through my soul
   Awakenings and racing thoughts on the go
   My heart has been hit
   You need to know
  My friends flash warnings
   Love and concern casts their doubts
   How could I know
   They steer me away
   In the shadows I stay
   Not letting go
   My mind has lost control
   I just don’t know
  Ulterior motives
   Player on the move
  All possibilities
  What do I have to lose
  I voice my fears
   Heart already shakes and quivers
   You listen and feel
   “Patience” you reveal
  I’m scared
   I’m excited
   I’m anxious
   I’m delighted
  Emotions unlocked
   I let you in
   Feelings enhanced
   There’s no return
  Your words sing to me
   Time soars by
   I’m entranced by you
   Pure laughter and joy
  I feel a great loss
   When we’re unable to talk
   I can never get enough
   You’ve become a part of me............!!!!

love poetry

Designed By Saddiq Ur RehMan SaddiqI {009 302 58 66 338}

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

   the other day, while fencing my heart,

   i chanced upon an impossible dream,

   it rose, in beauty, on feet of hope

   and embraced a teardrop out of me?

  with hurried steps i rushed away,

  to find my mask, my book of sense.


   to invalidate my yesterday.

   then turned to build my trusted fence.

  there it lies unto this day,

   un-nurtured, neglected, growing still,

   i hoped it gone, wished it away,

   but there it stays against my will.

  i leave it at the gallows, pronounce it dead,

  but come event of tender mind,

   i look back and find it there.

  only a few steps behind?

 beguilingly tangible? agonizingly beautiful?

  mercilessly invisible to all but me.

modern poetry

Designed By Saddiq Ur RehMan SaddiqI {009 302 58 66 338}

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Infolinks In Text Ads