Hurt Poetry in Urdu Hindi and English: Old English poetry - English poetry

Old English poetry - English poetry

find you

I don’t need the compass to find you

your heart beat would lead my way.

I don’t need the sun to find you 

your smile would light my way.

I don’t need the ocean to find you

my tears would wash my way.

I don’t need the wind to find you

your voice would whisper my way.

I don’t need the moon to find you

your eyes would shine my way.

But, if I never find my way I would perish....

my soul would find its way...

Designed By Saddiq Ur RehMan SaddiqI(03025866338)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
U Make Me

You make me laugh when I want to cry,

Make me live when I want to die,

Make me smile when I want to frown,

You turn my life upside down.

Believe in me when no one else does

You’re my now, my is, my was.

When you call my name I begin to blush,

I'm afraid people notice I need you so much.

When I'm with you time flies by fast.

It's like the present is the past.

I need you more than you can believe,

Think about you every night and day

And hope my life can stay this way

I don't want it to be any other way.....

Designed By Saddiq Ur RehMan SaddiqI(03025866338)


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ 

No comments:

Infolinks In Text Ads