Hurt Poetry in Urdu Hindi and English: I have dreamed many dreams that never came true, If tomorrow starts without me,

I have dreamed many dreams that never came true, If tomorrow starts without me,

Around the corner I have a friend

In this great city that has no end.

Yet the days go by and weeks rush on

And before i know it, a year is gone.

And i never see my old friend?s face

For life is a swift and terrible race.

He knows i like him just as well

As in the days when i rang his bell.

And he rang mine but we?re younger then

And now we?re busy tired men.

Tired of playing fulish game

Tired of trying to make a name.

Tommorow i say i?ll call on him

Just to show that i m thinking of him.

But tommorow comes and tommorow goes

And distance between us grows and grows.

Around the corner yet miles away

Here is a telegram he is died today

And that is what we get and deserve in the end

Around the corner a vanished friend.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'

I have dreamed many dreams that never came true,

If tomorrow starts without me,

And I?m not there to see,

If the sun should rise and find your eyes

All filled with tears for me;

I wish so much you wouldn?t cry

The way you did today,

While thinking of the many things,

We didn?t get to say.

I know how much you love me,

As much as I love you,

And each time that you think of me,

I know you?ll miss me too;

But when tomorrow starts without me,

Please try to understand,

That an angel came and called my name,

And took me by the hand,


And said my place was ready,

In heaven far above,

And that I?d have to leave behind

All those I dearly love.

But as I turned to walk away,

A tear fell from my eye

For all my life, I?d always thought,

I didn?t want to die.


I had so much to live for,

So much left yet to do,

It seemed almost impossible,

That I was leaving you.

I thought of all the yesterdays,

The good ones and the bad,

The thought of all the love we shared,

And all the fun we had.

If I could relive yesterday,

Just even for a while,

I?d say good-bye and kiss you

And maybe see you smile.

But then I fully realized,

That this could never be,

For emptiness and memories,

Would take the place of me.

And when I thought of worldly things,

I might miss come tomorrow,


I thought of you, and when I did,

My heart was filled with sorrow.

But when I walked through heaven?s gates,

I felt so much at home.

When God looked down and smiled at me,

From His great golden throne,

He said, ?This is eternity,

And all I?ve promised you.?

Today your life on earth is past,

But here life starts anew.

I promise no tomorrow,

But today will always last,

And since each day?s the same way

There?s no longing for the past.

You have been so faithful,

So trusting and so true.

Though there were times

You did some things

You knew you shouldn?t do.

But you have been forgiven

And now at last you?re free.

So won?t you come and take my hand

And share my life with me?

So when tomorrow starts without.................

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Spread you arms.

Like the scarlet that spreads through the dark sky;

Like the trembling notes that spread through the hall;

Like the shinning pebbles that spread through the depth of the mighty river, wet.

Like the angry voice that spreads

And the famished hearts quicken,

Spread your arms.

And when you touch the flame

Grimace, but do not fold them back over you breasts.

Between you and the earth beneath your feet

The trampled grass knows -

When there is nothing left to burn,

You set fire to yourself.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""


 When You fall in Love with someone

 Don’t think just start enjoying it.

Because after some time.

You will not be in position to enjoy anything.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

 I wish to be that friend of yours.

to whom you can turn whenever you are cross.

I wish to stand like a tree and bear all the pain,

to give you shade and to prevent you from rain.

I wish to be the wood and to be burnt into flame,

to give you light and to spread your fame.

I wish to be shoulder and to be on your side,

to prevent you from stumbling and to help you to guide.

I wish to be with you on every turn of your life,

and i hope to hear you say that you want me throughout your life.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
 it hurts to love someone and not be loved in return,

 But what is more painful is to never have the courage to let that person know how you feel.

 Don’t go for looks; they can deceive.

 Don’t go for wealth; even that fades away.

Go for someone who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright.

It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone,

an hour to like someone,

and a day to love someone-but it takes a lifetime to forget someone..

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

A state of limbo......

The calm before the storm..........

Eyes dry still..........

Expecting the worst............

The forever leaping heart.............

The battle of wills.....

No looking back?..

Nostalgia- what?s that?........

Just boredom that kills............

The endless waiting..........

The relief of a goodbye.........

Regrets??....................................................

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

This pair of small eyes,

Help in saying big things,

Love not expressed from lips,

Is confessed by a wink.

At any place in the world,

Her eyes keep searching for me,

Sparkle of her eyes is moved to her lips,

After she finds me.

Each feeling of her heart,

Is said by eyes of hers

Whenever I leave her,

Droplets of water stroll down in form of tears.

Can always find,

Unconditional love for me in her eyes,

Confirming the thought to be true,

That the pair never says lies.

I have a feeling,

She has a straight heart to eye connection,

As she expresses everything, by her eyes,

That?s needs to be mentioned.

When I can?t find her eyes around me,

Don?t know what happens to my day,

Smile from my visage,

Remains at bay.

In the night when I lie on a gathered hay,

Under the starry layer of the endless worlds,

I trace your eyes in the maze of stars,

Like a pattern laid out by two beautiful pearls.

This pair of small eyes,

Help in saying big things,

Love not expressed from lips,

Is confessed by a wink.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
                                                      Goodbye to you, my trusted friend
Goodbye to you, my trusted friend.

We?ve known each other since we?re nine or ten.

Together we climbed hills or trees.

Learned of love and ABC?s,

skinned our hearts and skinned our knees.

Goodbye my friend, it?s hard to die,

when all the birds are singing in the sky,

Now that the spring is in the air.

Pretty girls are everywhere.


When you see them I?ll be there.

We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun.

But the hills that we climbed


were just seasons out of time.

Goodbye, Papa, please pray for me,

I was the black sheep of the family.

You tried to teach me right from wrong.

Too much wine and too much song,

wonder how I get along.

Goodbye, Papa, it?s hard to die

when all the birds are singing in the sky,

Now that the spring is in the air.

Little children everywhere.

When you see them I?ll be there.

We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun.

But the wine and the song,


like the seasons, all have gone.

Goodbye, Michelle, my little one.

You gave me love and helped me find the sun.

And every time that I was down


you would always come around

and get my feet back on the ground.

Goodbye, Michelle, it?s hard to die

when all the bird are singing in the sky,

Now that the spring is in the air.

With the flowers ev?rywhere.

I wish that we could both be there.

We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun.

But the stars we could reach

were just starfishs on the beach

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
 When you take me in your arms,

The world pauses it?s senseless spin,

The skies no longer seem too far away,

I float on a cloud, and swim about

In the most vast sea of joy?

You fill me so with love within,

No dream?s too far away?

When I can feel the warmth of your breath,

When I can lay my head on your chest,

All I know of is us, and of our love,

All the rest creeps into oblivion.

Drowned I remain in an unruffled ocean,

Protected like a pearl in its shell.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'

1 comment:

wallpapers said...

kse k liye atna udass maat hova kr

loog naseeb se mlty hain....udasseyooo se naheee.....

Infolinks In Text Ads