Hurt Poetry in Urdu Hindi and English: If u wanna know how much i miss u,RAIN POETRY

If u wanna know how much i miss u,RAIN POETRY

Without love life like a dark room.
 Love messages are a good way to express feelings & these can be sent anytime and not just during special occasions like as on valentine day. Sending love short messages, statuses and quotes show that how much you love that person. Get short love messages and wishes and show your love.
I love you
  • There are two reasons why I wake up in the morning: my alarm clock and you.
  •  
  • My night has become a sunny dawn because of you.
  •  
  • In real love you want the other person’s good. In romantic love you want the other person.
  •  
  • A butterfly needs its wings … an ice bear needs cold weather and I … I need you!
  •  
  • 1 min, 1 hour, 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 1 year, no matter how long, I’ll treasure the times we’ve spent together!
  •  
  • A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
  •  
  • There are 12 months a year…30 days a month…7 days a week…24 hours a day…60 minutes an hour…but only one like you in a lifetime.
  •  
  • You look great today. How did I know? Because you look great everyday.
  •  
  • A lady is a woman who makes a man behave like a gentleman. You’re such a lady to me.
  •  
  • I may run out of message to text you. I may run out of jokes too. I may also run out of battery or even a peso but my heart won’t run out of space for you!
  •  
  • There was girl who loved a boy so much she said to the boy, “If I told you that I liked you, would you take it as a joke?”

  • The boy said, “Yes I would.”
    She asked, “Why?”

  • The boy replied, “Because I know you don’t like me, I know you love me!”
  •  
  • “In real love you want the other person’s good. In romantic love you want the other person.”
  •  
  • Love is strong yet delicate.

  • It can be broken.

  • To truly love is to understand this.

  • To be in love is to respect this.
  •  
  • “We came by night to the Fortunate Isles, And lay like fish Under the net of our kisses.”
  •  
  • If you love someone put their name in a circle not a heart because hearts can break but circles go on forever.
  •  
  • If kisses were water, i had give the ocean. If hugs were leaves, i had give you a forest. If love were space, i had give you a galaxy. If love were life, i had give you mine for you.
  •  
  • I always think of you, but i always fail to know that reason why. Is there something else i should know about you? But there is one thing that i know is true. That life will always be sad without you.
  •  
  • If someone would ask me what a beautiful life means, I would lean my head on your shoulder and hold you close to me and answer with a smile: “Like this”!
  •  
  • Without His love I can do nothing, with His love there is nothing I cannot do.
  • Where there is love there is life.
  •  
  • Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.
  •  
  • “you are my first and my last forever…i love you”
  •  
  • To the world you maybe only one person, but to that person you may be the world.
  •  
  • We miss someone only for

  • TWO Reasons:

  • The person is in your heart
    OR
    Either you wanted to be in

  • That person’s heat
  • Love is an attempt to transform a small part of a dreamland into reality!
    Just as people never forget to breath, that’s the same way I never forget loving u. I will always love.
  •  

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
 If I could pull down the rainbow

I would write UR name with it &

put it back in the sky

2 let everybody know

how colorful my life is with a friend like U!!

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
 If u wanna know how much i miss u,

Try to catch rain drops,

The ones u catch is how much u miss me,

And the other u miss is how much i miss.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
 The rain may be falling hard outside,

But your smile makes it all alright.

I?m so glad that you?re my friend.

I know our friendship will never end.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'

No comments:

Infolinks In Text Ads