Hurt Poetry in Urdu Hindi and English: If you loved someone, you couldn’t let lies come between you.ENGLISH POETRY

If you loved someone, you couldn’t let lies come between you.ENGLISH POETRY

            Wherever your heart is, 

             that is where you'll find your treasure.

      One is loved because one is loved.
       No reason is needed for loving.

       You're in love. 
      That makes you actually kind of boring to people who aren't in love.
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
  If you loved someone, you couldn’t let lies come between you.
 No matter what happened - even if you’d already lost each other forever - you owed each other the truth.

    You are my life. You're the only thing it would hurt to lose.

    I promise to love you forever - every single day of forever.

    After all, what was more important, in the end, than love?????
''''''''''''"''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' 

What was the point of having unending life if that life was without love?
There's no good story without romance.
If I could dream at all it would be about you. And I'm not ashamed of it.
  Where we love is home, home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Beautiful dreamer, wake unto me, 

Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee...

Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,

Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away!


Beautiful dreamer, queen of my song,

List while I woo thee with soft melody;

Gone are the cares of life's busy throng.


Beautiful dreamer, awake unto me!

Beautiful dreamer, awake unto me!


Beautiful dreamer, out on the sea...

Mermaids are chaunting the wild lorelie...

Over the streamlet vapors are borne...

Waiting to fade at the bright coming morn.


Beautiful dreamer, beam on my heart,

E'en as the morn on the streamlet and sea....

Then will all clouds of sorrow depart...

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.

    Anything will give up its secrets if you love it enough. Not only have I found that when I talk to the little flower or to the little peanut they will give up their secrets, but I have found that when I silently commune with people they give up their secrets also - if you love them enough.

    We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
I've never been for the word love

As silly as it may seem

Too many people just say it

But not knowing what it means

And even though I am in love

It's something I'll never show

I'll never stop to say that words

So I'll guess you'll never know

I've never been for promises

They make people look like fools

No one ever means to keep them

They'll be broken just like rules

And even though I am sincere

And feel it's something I owe

I can't say I'll be there for you

So I'll guess you'll never know


I've never been for love symbols

Those really stupid tokens

People give them out like presents

Then leave your heart all broken


And even though I want to kiss

You under the mistletoe

I don't feel its right to do that

So I'll guess you never know

I've never been for anyone

Cause there's no one just like you

How can I tell you how I feel

When this world made love untrue


And even though I feel for you

I'll let my emotions go

I don't think these words mean enough

So I'll guess you'll never know

I've never been for sad goodbyes

Cause I don't know what I'll lose

I've never left a friend behind

It is something I will refuse

And even though I really want you

Away my love, I will throw

I can't say what you want to hear

So I'll guess you'll never know 

 

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Life is the flower for which love is the honey.

    It is better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for what you are not.

   Love makes the time pass. Time makes love pass.

    We always deceive ourselves twice about the people we love - first to their advantage, then to their disadvantage.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

No comments:

Infolinks In Text Ads